Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, November 30, 2012

Organic Surge Peach Passion Shower Gel review

I have been on a skin pampering spree for past few months and have bought tons of bath and body and skincare stuff,though I have barely reviewed any skincare products in months.
Usually my bright lipsticks and blushes which quickly get reviewed, ah come on we are all sucker for those juicy lippies, I mean a shower gel or face mask is hardly as tempting ;) Okay so to make amends I officially declare December my Skincare review month and I'll be posting a lot of long over due reviews.

So here I go, usually I stick with my The Body shop shower gels, this time I decided to try out Organic surge and I picked this tantalizingly named shower gel called Organic Surge Peach Passion 

There aren't too many reviews available online of Organic surge products online so I was blind guessing when I bought it online.
It claims to contain Organic peach extract and almond essential oil and calm & condition the skin.Natural anti oxidant Vitamin E helps to calm and comfort any skin irritation.



The packaging is a thick plastic tube with flip cap.The shower gel is light peach colored thin gel.

The fragrance of Organic Surge Peach Passion Shower Gel  is mildly peachy but its too faint to be discernible unless you make serious effort of sniffing.The shower gel is too thin and runny and I need double the usual quantity to get a good shower when using this. It says 'lashings of lather' which is very unusual claim to make because this shower gel barely lathers!!

Pros
  • Contains no sodium lauryl/laureth sulphates
  • Paraben free
  • Doesn't dry out the skin
  • Against animal testing
  • Certified by ECOCERT
  • 98.9% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
  • 10% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
Cons
  • Too runny liquid texture
  • Barely lathers
  • Very faint fragrance
  • Doesn't leave my skin feeling squeaky clean.
  • Availability limited to select online stores
  • Pricey 250 ml is priced at Rs 490/-
Overall thoughts-I had very high expectations from Organic surge, with all the peachy promises,but this shower gel fails to impress me. Despite its natural and organic ingredients it doesn't really give a refreshed feel after a shower, barely lathers and doesn't really smell all that nice and peachy either.
Green warriors,who are looking for SLS free products would enjoy this baby but it didn't rock my boat.Will I be repurchasing- Nah! I'm going back to my Body shop and Boots shower gels once I finish this one.

Have you used Organic Surge Shower Gel?Comment & share your experience

To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts, Contest & Giveaways remember to subscribe by e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...