Editor's Note-I'm lusting over Peach parfait and Chanel Metore, both shades looks tre`s chic!
* Estee lauder Pure Color Long Last Lipstick in Fig - a deep, warm toned berry red with a little shimmer. I feel this red would suit most skin tones.
* Maybelline Colorsensational The Jewels in Fuchsia Crystal - a deep, plummy fuchsia with blue undertones. This colour too, would look good on almost all tones.
* Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait - very shimmery mid-tone pinky-peach.
* Chanel Glossimer in Meteore- a warm mid-tone rose with gold and berry coloured micro-fine glitter.
* YSL Golden Gloss in # 31- a nude beige shimmery gloss with gold shimmers.
* Chanel Glossimer in Bonbon - a very pale gold nude, very shimmery under yellow lights. Gorgeous gloss to spice up any lipstick and add pizazz to any colour.
About the Guest Blogger-Dollie is a Yummy Yummy Mummy from South Bombay, she LOVES makeup, skin and hair care, travelling and above all, reading :) She loves to blog in whatever time she can snatch in between running around her two little boys.
She's a a newbie to the blogosphere and her blog is http://indianshringar.
If you too want to win some amazing MAC lipstick,eyeshadows and OPI nailpolish,be sure to participate in the 'IBC Swatch it-Win It contest'
Hurry Contest closes soon!
To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts, Contest & Giveaways remember to subscribe by e-mail.