Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, November 5, 2012

MAC Powder Blush Supercontinental from Styleseeker Collection,Review,swatches

MAC Powder Blush Supercontinental from Styleseeker Collection,is described as a fresh cute coral with lovely satin finish.
I had been steering clear of powder blushes for a while because I much prefer the superb blendability of creme blushes, but the ultra finely milled texture of MAC Supercontinental  powder blush and made me a recent convert.The blush has a soft sheen and it doesn't emphasizes the pores. 


Ingredients

The MAC Styleseeker collection has 3 limited edition blushes and Supercontinental is the lightest shade of the three.
Powder Blushes Left to right-

Worldly Wealth shimmering (Peachy bronze in frost finish) ,Supercontinental (Bright blue coral in satin finish) Hidden Treasure (Rich burnt red in satin finish)

Supercontinental would be perfect for Fair to Medium skin tones, on the duskier skin tones like myself (NC 45) the soft coral shade isn't very visible, what I do get is a very soft sheen and a hint of barely there color. I think this would work very well as a day time shade.
Priced at Rs 1350/- this is a limited edition shade, if you are looking for a subtle blush for that happy glow then Supercontinental is the blush for you!
If you are eying this then better rush to a MAC store, I checked out MAC stores today and its already Sold Out in store near my place.

Note-This post contains a sample sent by brand for consideration

To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts, Contest & Giveaways remember to subscribe by e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

3 comments:

  1. I'm kinda confused..is it the one swatched in middle?? it seems like a frosty pink :(
    don't get me wrong..this is the disappointed me..i've been really looking forward to a coral/peachy blush shade so when read bout this...you know the rest!
    any suggestions for a peachy shade??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bourjois has a lovely peachy-coral blush- Tomette. It is shimmery and looks beautiful on my NC37 skin tone. Hope this helps.

      Delete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...