Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Smokey Chocolate brown eye makeup look

I've been itching to take my Glamour Doll eyesahdow for a test drive and I finally tried out this chocolate brown smokey eye makeup look.

I think this is a very versatile and will be especially great for a date night :) Check it out and tell me what you think of it.






Products Used
  • Glamour Doll Eyeshadow- Chocoholic
  • L'oreal Infallible Eyeshadow- Endless chocolate
  • Sleek i Divine storm eyeshadow palette- Matte Black and beige gold
  • Faces Metallic brown eye liner pencil
  • Hashmi Kohl
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  • Bourjois ultra curl mascara
  • New U lash glue and KKcenterHK false eyelashes  
 








To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts , remember to subscribe by e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

14 comments:

  1. I must say...U have beautiful eyes and ur flair for eye makeup is a cherry on the pudding ;) jus loved this Choco brown look...its sooo wearable....loved it..tx sweety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Ruby! I'm honestly floored by ur compliments :) thanks a lot, really glad u liked the look :)

      Delete
  2. gorgeous and so wearable.. d lashes r adding more glam to it..=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunaa :) even I love smokey brown eyes work great with almost every dress and mood :)

      Delete
  3. loved it poo..i hav endless choc but i guess it doesnt look as red as it appears here..u hav done magic with all the products..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That red tinged shadow u see on the lids is glamour doll eyeshadow in chocoholic I hv used endless chocolate in the crease and blended it. Endless chocolates is one of my current hot favourites I totally love it!

      Delete
  4. LJus perfect for a date night!! I m fallin in love with endless choc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too me too! It's very rare to come across a hidden gem like endless chocolate,it's the perfect darkened brown with pearlescent finish

      Delete
  5. I'm a fan too :))..have you tried burning black? its gorgeous as well..think im gonna buy the entire range now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. R u kidding me! Man I cant stop obsessing over the infalliable shadows and 2 of my favorite shades havent been launched in India!! I'm going bananas lusting after all these babies and it's taking every ounce of self control not to buy out all d shade*sobs* burning black is sensational-like all the deepest darkest fantasies poured out in an eyeshadow jar... *swoons and faints*

      Delete
  6. I told you something a long time ago.. when it comes to make up, you are the mommy now!

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...