Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Kareena Kapoor inspired monochromatic daytime Eye makeup look from Lakme fashion week 2012

As you all really loved my Kareena Kapoor's Lakme Fashion week 2012 inspired purple smokey eye makeup look, here's the most requested look from the collection which was a monochromatic day time one with winged eyeliner.

This look proved to be such bee-yatch!! First I realized my gel eyeliner pot had dried up and I revived it with Inglot Duraline and in the process got blackened inky fingers, which just refused to go,then just as I started doing eyes I realized I had smudges all over the place! If that wasn't bad enough my deep set eyes meant the winged eyeliner didn't quite turn out the way I wanted- Total kaput! Eeeeks!!

Finally  just when I was about to throw in the towel I managed to finish the look! Phew!! Hope you guys like the look :) (please say you do, I officially went bonkers with it :P)





Products Used
  • Maybelline eye studio gel eyeliner Black
  • Sleek i Divine storm eyeshadow palette- shades used Black, nude, taupe
  • Faces eyeliner pencil- white
  • Bourjois ultra curl mascara
  • New U lash glue and KKcenterHK false eyelashes






To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts , remember to subscribe by e-mail.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

8 comments:

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...