Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, October 16, 2011

QUEEN OF THE NILE EOTD USING MAC INDIANWOOD PAINTPOT

I'm in a total funky mood today so I decided to create this Queen of the Nile Eye look. I have not gone over the top to create Nefertiti inspired eyes (will do it another time). So here's a very simple EOTD, I wanted the Indigo blue to be focus of the look.

Products Use-
MAC Paintpot in Indianwood
Maybelline Studio Gel liner in Black
Maybelline colossal Kajal & Mascara
Oriflame Eyelash curler

Step 1- Using an eyeshadow brush sweep MAC Indianwood Paintpot across the eyelid, blend right up to the arches & outer eye corner.

Step 2- Use RevlonColorstay Blooming blue eye pencil and line the lower lashline,creating an upward wing at outer eye corner. Using a small brush pick up Black gel eyeliner and extend the winged eyeliner.


Step 3- Using a flat small eyeshadow brush pick up blue eyeshadow-I used Glamour Doll eyeshadow in Ahoy Sailor!and in patting motion apply it on top of the blue eyeliner on lower lashline, extending out to the winged liner

Step 4- Apply Maybelline Colossal kajal on your waterline & tightline your upper eyelid as well.

Step 5 Curl your lashes and apply mascara & you are ready!

Hope you liked the look, do leave a comment behind,i'd love to hear from you :)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

9 comments:

  1. I loved how you have defined the edges of your eyeshadows...I always mess up at the edges! Loved your concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pooja :) U could try a simple trick, use a small strip of cell-o-tape, pat it against the back of your hand so the stickiness is reduced, then apply it diagonally at the outer corner of your eyelid towards the eyebrow that should help with a well defined edge! Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. luvly..'m so get'n indianwood...=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have read that tip earlier on ur blog I guess. But u did it perfectly along the inner edge too :) Loved the look! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunaa- High 5 girl, I can bet you are gonna love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pooja_G Thanks :D just practice a few times I'm sure you'll be master at it my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible! I love the combination of blue & gold.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poohkie- Hey Girl thanks so much :) I love gold & blue combo :) Btw just read your Creaclip reviews, amazing stuff. Man I can't believe you actually trimmed your own long locks!Your new hairdo looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...