Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, October 22, 2011

BOOTS AMAZON FOREST BRAZIL NUT AND VANILLA BODY BUTTER

Calling out to all the Body Butter lovers-come & pay your respects to the Boots Brazil Nut & Vanilla Body Butter.
I snagged it on my recent trip to Thailand & you saw my crazy holiday haul. I've been using it for a while now and I find myself reaching for it so often.


It quenches dry skin & leaves it super soft, contains brazil nut oil for lasting moisture without any greasiness. Organic sweet vanilla extract leaves you with a beautifully warm fragrance.(I love its warm fuzzy frangrance...mmm delish!)
Its texture is slightly thicker than The Body Shop Cocoa body butter and you can feel the moisturizer for longer with the Boots body butter.

A very close & much cheaper dupe of this Boots Brazil Nut & Vanilla Body butter is Vaseline Cocoa butter smoothing body butter (not available in India) & Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow Nourishing Lotion


Priced at approx  INR 700 for 200 ml (Boots had offer going on I got 2 on BOGO-Buy one get one free)


P.S.- It tastes yuck!! No Girls I wasn't trying to eat it, accidentally applied it to my lips & yeah it tastes terrible! ;D

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

  1. buy my products on this site:
    http://theshopbody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually good to read content of this blog. A is very general and huge knowledgeable platform has been known by this blog. I in reality appreciate this blog to have such kind of educational knowledge.
    อาดิดาสโคปา

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...