Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, July 18, 2011

MY WEEKEND HAUL-YIPPEE YAY!!!

Hey everyone, hope you guys had a great time over the weekend and had a great monday. I had a super fun weekend.Did a lot of Mall ratting, went to Ambiance Mall (Gurgaon), DLF Emporio, DLF Promenade & Ambiance Mall (Vasant Kunj) this weekend I shopped for a lot of my favorite goodies, got some relaxing spa treatments and feasted on some yummy yummy foods...all in all got spoilt silly by my hubby :)

I hauled stuff from Benetton, Latin Quarters,Iraya,The Body Shop, Lifestyle,Debenhams,New U etc etc..a few of the shopping bags are missing from the pics..well I was so super excited (& lazy) to gather all my shopping bag & click pics. I'm going to do individual posts on all my goodies so watch this space to find out all about mystery goodies in the baggies below.

Ciao Luv

Pooja


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

9 comments:

  1. So now you have started to tempt us??? well will wait to see what you got...

    ReplyDelete
  2. IndGal- what's life without a bit of mystery eh?, check out my next posts I've posted pics of my TBS haul, shall be posting the rest soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :| I wont ever read another haul post from you! :| Bah! Who am I kidding! Ofcourse I will!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa..:D luks lyk u had awsum tym dear :) Another HAUL??? :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. IK- I'm having an wicked grin on my face ;D can;t believe u turning green with envy ! LOL, but plz do read my haul posts,i'd love to hear your thoughts :)

    Shweta- Yup I had a gala time, shopping & spa what more could girl ask for?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. arey what did u buy? do tell us soon na. this mystery and all this, not fair u know. :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. :P:P Ofcoure I will!!!:D I turned all shades and hues of blue green and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. iraya has awesome stuff...!! love iraya skin care..waiting..!!

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...