Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

IRAYA VANILLA & WHOLE MILK LIP BALM (SPA FOR YOUR LIPS!)

I'd shared my Iraya haul with all of you in my previous post, continuing in the series here's my next drool worthy buy-Iraya Vanilla & Whole Milk Lip Balm.

Now for a hard core lip balm addict like me, our routine beeswax /petroleum jelly based lip balms don't  inspire awe,but this is exactly where this one stands out. 
Not so much in its product formulation but how it leaves your lips feeling supple and a very calming herbal/nutty/vanillaesque fragrance on your lips & a lingering smell & pleasant exotic aftertaste which always makes you reach out for more.



This is like a spa treatment for your lips. For past week I've been using it and it took me so long to review it just because I wan not able to find the right words to describe the flavor of the lip balm.It is unlike any synthetic vanilla flavored lip balm you might have used in the past. You apply this on your lips and can almost immediately feel that this is in a league of its own.


Vanilla & Whole Milk Lip Balm
Provides moisture boost and nourishment to lips
For chapped lips • oils of jojoba, castor, wheat germ, hazelnut & vanilla

 



The other two flavors in the Lip Care range from Iraya are-

Green Apple Lip Balm
Protects lips from dryness & getting chapped
For chapped lips • green apple, oils of jojoba, castor, wheat germ & beeswax


Orange & Citrus Lip Balm
Moisturizes and prevents chapping
For chapped lips • orange extract, oils of jojoba, castor, wheat germ & beeswax

I found green apple lip balm to be very enticing. All three flavors smelled delicious.20 gram of Iraya Lip balm cost INR 145/- I'm definitely going to buy some more of this.



Have you tried Iraya Lip Balm?Did you like it?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

11 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty... & vanilla too - I love vanilla :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice review. Love your pics.What camera are you using here? Pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds so yummmm!!!!!! khane ka man kar rha hai :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanveer- Yup this is very different kind of vanilla flavor,I like it a lot, but it might not be to everyone's liking..

    Anonymous-Thanks for liking my post pics & reviews, I'm using a prehistoric camera (read almost 4 yrs old) Sony DSC T-20 digicam. If you are on the look out for a new cam,look around there are whole lot of newer models out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik- Yup vanilla is my all time favorite flavour for lippie/lip balms

    Siri- LOL! yes this looks delicious, but I'll make some vanilla pudding for u, plz don't eat the lip balm :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I got this.. & I absol love this.. I have been wearing nothing but this since the last 2 days, it is so so yum! Thks a lot for the review! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanveer- Oh wow, so happy that you liked it! its become my go-to lip balm these days :) btw did you try green apple? that's also an amazing flavor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a vanilla addict through & through... green apple didn't even get a 2nd glance from me once I had sniffed this :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanbveer- he he :D I know what you mean dear, though I'm still eying the green apple lip balm...but I have so many balms to finish before I even get started on a new one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there... nice review!

    Any idea where can i buy this? i live in mumbai ..can u suggest any online website offering this?? :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...