Kim Kardashian the veritable Queen of the Smokey eye makeup, usually sports a dark black smokey look, but one of my favorite Kim Kardashian smokey eye look,features her with grey smokey eyes.
I have had this pic on my scrap book of 'looks-to-do' for a very long time, and as my Project 101 Eye makeup looks has been slackening off,today I decided to finally give it this look a whirl.
I used MAC Heirloom Kohl pencil on 3/4th of my lid to create a grey smokey base,and it blended so well that I didn't need to top it off with powder shadow. This look was done in a jiffy and I thought it turned out quite well.
Kim sports a frosty pinkey nude lippie in this picure, but I decided to go with milky nude lips instead & I topped off this look with MAC Cremesheen lipglass-Pricvate screening (from the Reel Sexy collection)
Products Used In the Look
- NYX HD Eyeshadow base
- MAC Heirloom Kohl pencil (Limited edition from MAC Heavenly creatures collection)
- Sleek I Divine Oh So Special Palette-4 shades used- Boxed,Wrapped up,Noir and Bow matte vanilla shade used as highlighter
- Faces Canada White eye liner pencil
- Maybelline Eye studio black gel eyeliner
- Bourjois Ultra curl mascara
- KKCenterHK false eyelashes
- New U eye lash glue
Hope you like the look :)
To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts, Contest & Giveaways remember to subscribe by e-mail.