Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Guest post-Clairol herbal essences Break's over anti-breakage Strengthening Shampoo



Repeated Hair Coloring and straightening left my hair dull & damaged.I tried so many different shampoos yet none seem to work.Most shampoos further stripped my hair of natural oils & moisture.So when I went to super market I found this Clairol shampoo on the rack. I was attracted by the package and decided to give it a try & here is my review.


What the product says: The formula with an anti-breakage potion strengthens to help prevent more breaks.Use me: love that lather, rinse and repeat and you’ve got new found strength.

Price and quantity: 150 Rs for 300 ml

Ingredients:
water, sodium laureth sulphate, citric acid,cocamidopropyl betaine,ppg-2 hydroxy ethyl coco/iso stearamide,sodium chloride, sodium lauryl sulphate, sodium citrate,dimethiconol,sodium xylenesulfonate,fragrance,tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate,polyquaternium-10,sodium benzoate,laureth-23,tetra sodium edta,hydrolysed silk, lavender flower/leaf/stem extracts,methylchloroisothiazolinone/methylisothiazolinone.


Packaging:
It comes in a funky bluish violet bottle with a lime green flip top lid. The bottle is see- through & the package looks very attractive.
Color,consistency & fragrance: the shampoo has no color (like water). it has a medium consistency (neither too thick nor too runny).It has a nice lavender fragrance. The lavender fragrance may bother those with very sensitive nose.

How it works:
This works well for me. It somehow does reduce breakage of my hair.It has reduced my split ends and added shine to my hair.It makes my hair super soft, smooth ,manageable and frizz free.It has given life to my dull hair,even though it doesn’t help in reducing hair fall.
Pros:
·         Presence of silk protein and lavender extracts
·         Reduces breakage and split ends
·         Makes hair soft and controls frizz by detangling.
·         It gives shine to the hair
·         Very inexpensive
·         Packaging is cool and convenient
Cons:
·         Presence of lauryl sulfates which are harsh chemicals
·         It leaves residue and there is a product build up on the scalp even after 3-4 washes.
Note: To remove this product build up I am using a solution of apple cider vinegar and water. I rinse my hair with this after shampooing and conditioning.
My Rating: 4/5

My experience: So say in one word, I just loved this.

Recommendation:I recommend this product for people with dull and damaged hair. I don’t know whether it will work for normal hair.It didn’t suit many of my friends,it suits me well. Everyone has a different hair and the results may vary from person to person.
Would I Repurchase:  Yes! I love the results it gave on my hair.

About the Guest Blogger -Iswarya is a graduate in visual communication & hails from God's own country (Kerala) She loves reading books and music and craves for cute stuffs.She has just started out a new blog so go over & check it out http://i-am-girly.blogspot.in/

To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts, Contest & Giveaways remember to subscribe by e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...