Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 11, 2011

INGLOT LIP DUO LIP GLOSS LIP PAINT 16

Hi Ladies, I'd reviewed INGLOT LIP DUO LIP GLOSS LIP PAINT 17 earlier & as promised  here are the swatches of INGLOT LIP DUO LIP GLOSS LIP PAINT 16. You can read details about the product on my previous post.
Lip duo lip gloss lip pain 16 has creamy lip paint on one side in a soft nude brown which looks gorgeous by itself, the other side of the cube has beautiful molten muted copper with gold & pink shimmer. Do check out the swatches below & let me know if you liked it.





Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

  1. hi,the color looks oh so lovely i must say...i wish I cud pick up inglot but well...its not available in my city.Love it..:)love your pics too:)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...