Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, April 10, 2011

INGLOT LIPSTICK SHADE 215

INGLOT LIPSTICKS come in an ultra stylish heavy metallic tube.The lippies smell great & have a smooth even application, these are not very creamy in texture so you might want to use a lip balm before putting these on. Inglot has over 90 tempting shades in their lipstick range and choosing the ones you want is a task. Every time I'm in Inglot I run amok like a kid in a candy shop :) 
I picked up shade no. 215 after much deliberation, its a beautiful soft pink which is great for everyday wear. This one costs Rs 480 for 4 gm (which is a steal as earlier these cost as high as Rs 800,till Inglot reduced prices!) These last 2-3 hours on me and do not feather or bleed. You can top these with lip gloss if you want a high shine.

I love Inglot lippies & have my eyes set on Inglot shade no. 109 which is a very close dupe of Revlon Colorburst Chocolate


Do check out the swatches below











Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

  1. Nice Swatch..I dont wear browns..but this looks as if it has pink in it..do they?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sumitha, Yes this shade looks brown in the tube but is a pink, not very bright pink but very wearable one

    ReplyDelete
  3. great color. thanks for the review and all the swatches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you breally are an inglot fan !!!
    Good, now i know where to come to when i need an inglot review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he Mehak thanks, yup my Inglot addiction is outta control *LOL* Do follow my blog & u can read all d inglot reviews u want :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...