Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

COLORBAR I-DEFINE EYE PENCIL-DESERT GLOW

COLORBAR I-DEFINE EYE PENCIL-DESERT GLOW Rich in colour and silky smooth, the I Define Eye Pencil gives colour to the eyes in one stroke. Smudge proof and waterproof, it does not feather or bleed. Available in matte and pearly finish & lasts upto 24 hours.

I Define Eye Pencil is available in seven shades including Silver Slate, Desert Glow, Truffle, Moss Green, Indigo, Oriental Blue and Midnight Black.

Desert gold liner looks like antique gold in color and looks amazing when teemed with traditional Indian attire, its perfect for wedding party make up.

Priced at INR 250 for 1.1 grams. Do check out the swatches below.

Click here for swatches of Colorbar I define Moss Green

Click here for swatches of Colorbar I define Silver Slate

Click here for swatches of Colorbar I define Oriental Blue



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...