Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, April 22, 2011

INGLOT AMC CREAM BLUSH 86 REVIEW & SWATCHES

INGLOT AMC range ( a.ka.Inglot Advance Makeup Component) has beautiful selection of cream & liquid blushes. I chose AMC Cream blush 'coz I find cream blushes far easier to apply & very easy to blend.I love the pigmentation & whipped cream consistency of this blush. Its super blendable and the tiniest amount goes a long way. You can use a stippling brush to apply this or blend it with your fingers.

Inlgot has 15 shades in the AMC Cream blush range & I found almost all shades very flattering to Indian skin tone.

I bought shade no. 86 which is a peachy coral, its absolutely velvety matte in texture no shimmer at all in these babies. It gives a great glow-from-within look to your cheeks & has a nice dewy finish.I love the simple fuss free packaging. Only problem I found with these blushes is that it freezes out in the Delhi winters & I almost didn't end up using it all winter long, but now summer is here & I want streak free blush which lasts the day & I am reaching out for this again.

P.S- Its paraben free & 5.5 grams pot costs INR 750

You can see the swatches below & let me know if you liked it.








Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

7 comments:

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...