Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, April 25, 2011

TURQUOISE BLUE & GOLD EYES OF THE DAY

Hey ladies I'd been planning on posting some Eye looks on the blog, but was not sure how well would these be received.So after building up courage for weeks I'm finally posting first EOTD (Eyes of the day) look on the blog.
I wanted to try antique gold and aqua blue eyes so here is the breakdown of products I used.

Firstly I primed the eyelids & then mixed Inglot Duraline with antique golden brown eyeshadow from 88 metal mania palette on the eyelids (eyeshadow 4th column from left & 5th row from top).On the inner corners I applied Inglot eyeshadow in Gold.On the brow bone I used highlighter from Revlon Illuminance cream eyeshadow.

On the lower lash line I used Lakme glide on eyeliner in Turquoise blue, to set the eyeliner in place I used turquoise blue eyeshadow from LA Colors baked eyeshadow quad in Neptune. I lined the waterline with Revlon colorstay eyeliner in Blooming blue and topped with Maybelline's Colossal waterproof mascara.

The photography isn't up to the mark, shall try to click better pics next time. Do let me know what you think.



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

8 comments:

  1. pretty..d golden brown is very nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bhumika,Anju & Amrith :) i was very jittery about putting up the snaps. Thanks for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  3. the third picture is awesome!!! which camera do you use?!:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey thanks for dropping by..if you wish we can follow each other..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ik, thanks a bunch. I'm currently using a very dated Sony cybershot DSC T20. I'm thinking of upgrading to a SLR cam, if you have any recco,plz do let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hungover on Fashion, sure sounds like a great idea, we r both 29 yr old risk professionals living in Delhi & with a penchant for beauty & fashion, too many common threads,i'm following u now :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...