Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, April 24, 2011

ELF NATURAL RADIANCE BLUSHER SHY

ELF (Eyes Lips face) natural radiance blusher-Shy is a very light pink shimmery powder blush.The blush comes in a tiny match box sized packaging and the casing slides open to reveal the product.I'd seen this product on the ELF website earlier & had seen 5 star ratings & it was showcased by a few of the magazines.When I found out that it was being retailed in select Big Bazar outlet I rushed to check it out.(I'd bought this in Bangalore)

Personally I'm not a fan of the product packaging, texture or pigmentation. It is more like a chalky powder highlighter with very poor pigmentation.The blusher is made in China and 7 shades available, though the Big bazaar outlets usually carry 2-3 shades only.In US ELF blusher is retailed at $ 1 but in India this sells for INR 150.
This particular shade might work on fairer skin tones lasses as a highlighter. Otherwise my advice is to steer clear of this blusher.









Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...