Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, April 17, 2011

REVLON COLORSTAY SOFT & SMOOTH LIPCOLOR-MOCHA SILK

REVLON COLORSTAY SOFT & SMOOTH LIPCOLOR is a long wearing lipstick with butter smooth texture & a fuss free packaging. The colorstay lippies come in a sleek black long tube with plastic cap & you can see the shade through the clear plastic top.

This particular shade I'm reviewing is called Mocha Silk (210) & was a gift from a friend in the US.Though I'd seen it many times at the Revlon counters in India I didn't give much thought to these as I'm more in to glossy textures. Coming back to this lippie, it is surprisingly soft & buttery smooth  upon application it doesn't dry out the lips & for a long wearing lippie its surprisingly comfortable to wear.Though when topped with gloss / lip balm it doesn't remain as transfer resistant.Mocha silk is a nude flesh toned color & great for day wear. It costs INR 600/- for 3.2 grams
This one has very faint lipstick smell but nothing over powering. I had read on one of my favorite blogger Cynthia's blog -Indian vanity case that her colorstay lippie smelled like medicine, but I was surprised because mine didn't smell anything like medicine.So I'm unsure if CZ's lippie was part of a bad lot or maybe the US formulation of the lippies has better fragrance. 

Personally I think of all the long wearing lipsticks I have used this one is at the top of the charts.Do let me know if you have used these. You can check out the swatches below.





Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. i have this in fabulous fig and its my hg lip color in termsof smoothness....i have done a review of it tooo......absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dr. Shivani, just checked out your post & fabulous fig looks really pretty i'm gonna check out this shade soon. Btw I quite like your blog, keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. color looks pretty and super smooth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. color looks fab and hey thanks for the comment.my email id is indianmakeupways@rediffmail.com.just mail me there :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...