Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, April 30, 2011

DEBORAH MILANO TRIO HI TECH EYESHADOW-BLACK DAHLIA

On my latest shopping expedition  picked up Deborah Milano trio hi-tech eyeshadow in shade no. 13 called Black Dahlia.

Deborah Milano is an Italian cosmetics brand, in India I have seen it being retailed in Debenhams & Reliance Trend outlets in Gurgaon.i'm not sure about their availability in other cities.

There are 8 trio in this range and each trio as perfectly coordinated ultra- iridescent eyeshadows for a very stylish & sophisticated look. These can be used wet or dry & are hypoallergenic.

I'd been planning to order Wet n Wild 8 pan color icon eyeshadow palette called 'Blue had me at hello' 'coz i wanted a blue black high iridescent eyeshadow. When I checked out 'Blue Dahlia' at Deborah counter I simply had to have it! I swatched the eyeshadow and boy it was super duper pigmented and I was absolutely floored. This is not the kind of pigmentation you expect in a mid-segment brand.
The packaging is fairly decent ,the palette is the size of a compact,though the applicator isn't anything to write home about.
At INR 495 these are a great buy.In fact I found a champagne & pink trio which looked pretty irrestible. I'm snagging that on my next shopping spree.Do check out the swatches below & let me know what you think.
XOXO








Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. go grab them girl, they are a must have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pigmented these are!! Quantity also quite good i think..Sad only in delhi it is available!!..Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gemini Lass, I loved the pigmentation on these babies. I think Deborah has started retailing in more outlets, I believe I've seen their counters in Westside, I've also seen them in Debenhams , Reliance trends and New U outlets, hope you are able to lay your hands on these soon :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...