Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

PRO FINEST SABLE KABUKI POWDER MAKEUP BRUSH

PRO FINEST SABLE KABUKI POWDER MAKEUP BRUSH is an ultra cute & very nifty kabuki brush & comes with its own mini leatherette casing & its a perfect little travel companion.

I had been planning to buy a Kabuki brush for a while, but as I don't use much of Mineral make up, I loathed the idea of spending a fortune on a kabuki brush & then I found this snazzy lil eye candy on ebay.com & it cost me INR 230/- including shipping!!!

I must admit I was expecting a crappy quality brush & I was indeed very surprised when I opened the courier.Inside was this nice fluffy brush & a very cute black leatherette casing.I love its mini casing, its such a great way to keep your brushes in great shape & hygienically while traveling.

This brush is made with natural goat hair, very dense & soft. I have been using it for over a month now and have not experienced any shedding or stray strands. Its great for mineral makeup, applying powder compact / blush / bronzer.The handle is nice small & comfortable. The brush dimensions are given below.
  • Brush length (including handle) : 6cm
  • Case size : 7cm x 4.5cm x 5.5cm
Ebay Seller link-Glamlabel

 The package took 30 days to get delivered but I think I can fault the seller for this.. it was worth the wait :)

Do check out the pictures below & tell me if you liked it.




Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...