Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, November 13, 2011

SALE ALERT UP TO 50% OFF ON ALDO SHOES AT SHOPATMAJORBRANDS.COM

Girls, remember a few weeks back I shared with all of you the latest Aldo Shoes & handbags, a lot of you were lemming for the fancy-schmancy footwear. Well here is your chance to go all out & shop to your hearts content. Aldo's just announced a SALE on their footwear, you can get some incredible deals of the pumps, sandals, ballerinas and boots.Scroll down and check out the on going discounts.









So rush to www.shopatmajorbrands.com and check out the hottest footwear on sale! Let me know if you found the Sale Alert helpful :)

P.S- No, sweethearts, I'm not affiliated with Major brands, though I wouldn't mind if they decide to send me some fancy stilettos and handbags  ;)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Lancy the pics were not clicked by me, they are from Aldo website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post!
    Now you can shop for reputed and original international brands in India directly online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aldo has such great collection each time. I recently bought Aldo shoes India from their website or nearby store.

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...