Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, November 6, 2011

LADY GAGA'S ZOMBIE BOY UNDERGOES DERMABLEND TRASFORMATION

In the buildup to Halloween, so many beauty addicts were busy trying to cop Lady Gaga's zombie girl look from her super hit-Born this way video.I can't remember the count of how many FOTD I saw of girls copying Gaga's decomposing corpse look.[Sheepishly I must admit-even I was tempted to try the look, though I need some art supplies to pull off the look, LOL ;) ]


Lady Gaga's Zombie look was actually inspired by her co-star in the video- Rick Genest ,a Canadian model known as Zombie Boy, who has his entire face,skull and torso covered in Tattoos.I know you are wondering, Halloween is long gone, why am I sharing this story with you now?

A while back Dermablend Pro released a video of Rick Genest's Tattoo covered up with Dermablend concealers.The video and its behind the scenes has gone viral on Youtube with over 4 million hits (each) !!! Its being touted as one of the best viral campaigns on the internet.

The transformation of Rick without his tattoos and the concealer coverage are unbelievable. I thought I'd share the videos with all of you. Long Live Lady Gaga & Her Zombie boy!

Do check them out and share & comment :)





Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...