Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My L'oreal Electric Eye makeup Contest entry 'Purple Passion'

Hello my Gawjus cupcakes,

I thought I'd share My L'oreal Electric Eye makeup Contest entry with you guys. The super fun contest is being hosted by our very own Bhumika of New Love-Makeup. Keeping with my truly vain spirit I have named this look 

'Purple Passion' its a passionate play of purple and gold duochrome shadow with sparkling Amethyst liner.

 Products Used

Head over to Bhumika's blog and drop in your comments & show me some Loooove :D

XOXO

To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts , remember to subscribe by e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. Pretty as usual! :D I want to take part too! I wish I had the time right now. :( I have so much work, I can send in a picture of my "panda darkcircles" and call it a smokey look! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the eyeliner shade? It's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the eyeliner shade? It's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...