Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Saturday, March 12, 2011

REVLON COLORBURST LIPSTICK ROSY NUDE


Available at all leading departmental store & major cosmetics retailers

Price- INR 580/- (Up from Rs 550/-)

What-Colorburst lipstick from Revlon, made in USA, product quantity is 3.8 grams &  the lippies are un-scented.

Shade- Rosy Nude is a perfect day wear shade, goes on very sheer in a single swipe & is buildabe,the shade has a very slight frosty sheen to it.

Packaging- Black matte square tube has quilted pattern (a la Dior) on 2 sides, the stamping of Revlon logo on the lipstick looks like a copy of Chanel lipstick, overall for a drugstore brand the packaging is quite nice.

Pros-Blogosphere is flooded with raving reviews on colorburst range so I'll just say all that hoopla is all worth it, the color payoff is good, lippies are quite creamy & moisturizing & the finish is a lovely subdued satin that's not too glossy or matte.


 To buy or Not to buy- Quite good , definite buy.








Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

  1. Yeah Tanveer it will really compliment your fair skin & grey green eyes.
    P.S you look gorgeous, first time I saw your pic at your blog, I thought you were Eurpoean! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I am regularly mistaken for a foreigner when I travel across the country. I had gone to Taj Mahal & they wldn't let me enter on the Indian ticket coz they thought I was tryin to fib them, I had to talk to them in Hindi!! Same thing happened in Delhi also :P

      But thanks a lot for the compliment :D

      Delete
    2. Ha ha ha that'd have been really amazing being treated as a foreigner in your own country! Hope you had a good trip though!

      Delete
  2. This color looks amazing :) I will try this one

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...