Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, March 27, 2011

MAYBELLINE SHINE SEDUCTION GLOSSY LIPCOLOR-MOCHA FIX

MAYBELLINE SHINE SEDUCTION GLOSSY LIPCOLOR-MOCHA FIX has been  a staple in Maybelline counters in India for quite a long while though has been discontinued internationally.

This is the 3rd tube of Mocha fix that I'm using so you can well imagine how much I like this.Its shimmery glazed brown shade is perfect for my pigmented lips.The shade looks darker in the tube but has a sheer glossy finish.Priced at INR 289 for 2.4 ml tube.

The packaging is fancier as compared to regular fare from Maybelline.I like the hygiene factor of this lip gloss applicator thanks to twist up mechanism only the product that is used is dispensed and tip is plastic so no icky dirty spongy applicator for this lippie.
Downside is that lot of lippie is wasted towards the end as the twist upmechanism doesn't allow the entire lip gloss to be used.Its available across Maybelline counters across India.

Check out the swatches below.









Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

6 comments:

  1. that sure looks like a great shade! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had one shade from this range and loved it :) they are somewhere in between lipgloss and sticks ... what say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anju- our complexions are quite similar & I'm sure you'll rock this shade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalini- yup absolutely bang on its mostly a lip gloss for me though the packaging-plastic tip is shaped like a lipstick.. i'm somehow more into glosses.. easier to wear & re-apply...which shades do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks nice - I generally don't wear browns as they look weird on me.. I'll chk out the other shades in this range :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. T- yo should try mauve based shades in this range.. though I'm not sure these will hold too great in Mumbai's humidity..

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...