Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, March 27, 2011

INGLOT FREEDOM SYSTEM LIP PALETTE SHADES 43, 58,78

INGLOT FREEDOM SYSTEM LIP PALETTE are available for INR 1200/- for 3 pans. Each pan is of 1.2 grams costing INR 300/- and the magnetic casing costs INR 300/- which is re-usable.The casing is the same as freedom eye palette, which I'd reviewed earlier you can read the review through this link

The freedom system has 3 / 5/ 10 pan palettes hence you can have a wider selection in one case of you chose to.I chose 2 brown lip colors which have earthy terracotta tones and one nude lippie. These are extremely pigmented and very rich & creamy. The colors have nice satin feel & no shimmer. These last for 4 hours on the lips and leave a hint of color upon fading but do not stain the lips.These are paraben free & not tested on animal.Also these lippies smell delicious no heavy waxy smell at all.


There are 90 shades available in the round lippies & finalizing the ones you want is a tough task... too tempting a shade selection.I don't remember the shade numbers I chose as I got my palette made on the spot.

 Here are the swatches do let me know if you have tried these.

Shades Left 43, center 78 right 58



 
 
 
 


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

9 comments:

  1. These colors are so lovely & wearable, great choice buddy :-)
    http://zestfulnails.blogspot.com/2011/03/konad-nail-art-blue-striped-nail-art.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shades ... Loved 1st and 2nd the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Uzma , I tend to pick out browns & nauvey browns mostly but somehow for office wear I find these most versatile..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalini the 1st one is a great nude with slight pink undertones its fabulous when teemed with black smokey eyes..u shud try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lippies..but am no where near an inglot store...would love to try these out.I wonder how you are taking pics cos I never manage to take pics well..the glare from the flash is always prominent :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have one more doubt will these pans fit in the mac professional palette...please do reply

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Amritha, my apologies for the delayed response, was traveling on account of office work..anyways coming back to your queries-unfortunately Inglot hv limited outlets currently, hope they expand soon.

    To my knowledge MAC pro color palette-4 small eyeshadows & MAC pro color palette small eyeshadow-15 pan has 27 mm pans. Inglot freedom system round eyeshadows are 26 mm, so I think these should fit in the MAC pro palette.But would advise you to check at the outlets before purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for complimenting my photography-but honestly I'm no camera wizard, simple tips to follow, natural day light is the best for capturing actual color & shade of cosmetics. So switch off the flash, go out in the open, use a clear background,keep focus on the object you are trying to capture & click a few images, junk those which don't show actual cosmetics color.I'm attaching a link below of one of my favorite beauty blogger you can read more in-depth info on better photography

    http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/46494/how-to-take-better-makeup-pictures-with-your-camera

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u ibc...will read it ...:)

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...