Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sleek pout polishes swatch fest!

Juicy pans of slick glossy tinted lip conditioners, this post is pure eye candy.

Check out swatches of 4 of my favorite Sleek pout polishes together in one post!

Top to bottom
Sleek pout polish Perfect plum



From left to right- Sleek Pout polish plum perfect,Scandal, Electro Peach,Pink Cadillac swatched on NC 45 skin


You can snag some of these beauties in my upcoming blog sale-on Monday,22 Oct 2012. Stay tuned

To read more exciting product reviews, makeup looks, latest fashion trends & sale alerts, Contest & Giveaways remember to subscribe by e-mail.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

12 comments:

  1. WOHOOO! See? I am following you like a maniac .. a stalker you could say - I want those pout polishes!!! WANT WANT WANT! At least scandal.. pleeej!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL see i wasnt planning on reserving anything for any bidder, but seeing that you'd be stalking me till the blog sale I have reserved Scandal for you, and also Colorbar true gloss pink stain :)

      Delete
    2. Eeeeeek!!! Are you.serious?! *died and went to heaven* oh my goodness aren't you.the sweetest? Mwah!

      Delete
  2. Whoa!! Why am I seeing Sleek everywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to spread them on bread and eat, they look yummy... I want them all.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutely yummy!! pls tell me u didnt order 4 more! I dont think I can handle more of these yummy swatches witout gettin some myself :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. really looking forward to this sale... hope i can pick up a pout polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it possible to buy them in India? So want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you can order these from www.sleekmakeup.com, they ship to India and shipping charges are nominal. Though I'd suggest to place a small order to start with as many times Sleek parcels have a habit of going missing. However if you are lucky then they deliver within a week as well.

      Delete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...