Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Blog Sale Update! Shout out to all the bidders12 hours to go for the close out calls!!

Aloha, to all you lovely ladies!I know I'm not in my Hula skirt or on Hawaiian sands but I can still channel my inner Island babe...its the mid week crisis which is getting to me.Ok I know this is getting random so I'll just get back to the post.
First of a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for such an enthusiastic response to my blog sale.

This is a shout out to all the bidders who have mailed / commented and requested for items to be reserved for them.I have reserved many of the items, but I'm yet to hear from some of the bidders.
Please know that other bidders are awaiting their turn at the items.So I'm putting a close out window till 9 May'12 / 2 pm, please mail me and confirm your shipping and payment details.

For items that I don't receive confirmation by email till 2.00 pm will go to the next bidder. For those of you who have confirmed your order plz complete the fund transfer by tomorrow end of day, so I can ship out the items latest by Thursday. 
Those of you who have completed the payments I'll be shipping out the items tomorrow. Will confirm to you personally by mail. 
In case of any query plz drop me a line at indianbeautycentral@gmail.com

Btw have you ever shopped online in your naughty knickers ?! LOL :D



Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

  1. Whatever I wanted somebody else bid :( Better luck next time to me

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...