Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Sunday, June 12, 2011

QVS TRAVEL JARS+SET OF ID LABELS

QVS (Quality Value Style) extensive range of beauty tools are available at 'New U' outlets. I'd been eying the '3 travel jars' set as I wanted to re-pot some of my Inglot lip paints.

The mini jars can hold 15 gram of makeup/hair product/lotion etc. The best feature is these are carry on luggage compliant on International Air security regulations for liquids / aerosols or Gels in your carry on luggage. The come with a strip of ID labels mentioning the product type which can be stuck on these tiny jars for easy identification.

A pack of 3 mini jars costs INR 150/-. I did re-pot my Inglot Lip paints so check out my next post on how to fix broken lippies and re-pot lippies.Check it out.





Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comment:

  1. nice one :) I too have their travel size flip top bottles & absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...