Pages

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Monday, May 16, 2011

GLAMOUR DOLL EYESHADOW BRUISED

GLAMOUR DOLL EYESHADOW BRUISED looks very un-inspiring in the baggie and in fact not something I'd have ordered, but when I swatched this, boy was I in for a shock or what ?! 
This a beautiful shimmery purple based eyeshadow with turquoise and aqua green reflects, its sucha gorgeous shade & I have never seen anything like this before, most un-usual color combination and it looks fantabulous!,check out the swatches below.
You can read my detailed review of Glamour Doll Eyeshadows here, to buy check out www.glamourdolleyes.com





Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

  1. pretty!!

    I love purples!
    I need to get my hands on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vinita do try these out, this is a super gorgeous shade, you can pick up half gram sample baggie/1 gram sample jar /2.5 grams full sized jar for $ 6.Try & let me know if you liked these

    ReplyDelete

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...